ST. KITTS & NEVIS INVESTORS PROGRAM
The country consists of two main islands of volcanic origin, with a total area of 261 square kilometers, making it the smallest state of the Americas. Its official language is English, reflecting its history as a British settlement.
Sustainable Growth Fund
In April 2018, Saint Kitts & Nevis launched a new permanent investment fund to replace the temporary Hurricane Relief Fund set up to address the devastation caused by the 2017 hurricanes in the Caribbean. The new Sustainable Growth Fund is open for donations with the following thresholds:
- US$150,000: Single applicant.
- US$25,000: Spouse.
- US$10,000: Per additional dependent.
In addition, the due diligence fees are as follows:
- US$7,500: Due diligence of main applicant.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for dependent over 16.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for financial sponsor.
Real Estate Investments
Five-year hold period
Applicants may purchase government-approved property valued at a minimum of US$400,000, or purchase shares valued at the same minimum amount in a real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of five years.
Seven-year hold period
Applicants can make an investment of US$200,000 in a government-approved luxury resort. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of seven years.
In both cases, investors are required to pay additional applicable taxes and fees.
To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements below in addition to the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a high personal net worth.
WHY CHOOSE ST. KITTS & NEVIS ?
- Fast processing within four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55.
- Addition of dependent children under 16, born after citizenship has been granted, to be processed by the Ministry of National Security.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including Schengen member states, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so investors can still benefit from their current passports.