CYPRUS VISA PROGRAMS
Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.
Cyprus is diverse, culturally rich and perfectly placed for working and traveling within and beyond the European Union. The economy is rapidly recovering from a recent recession through significant activity in the shipping, tourism, legal and financial services sectors, and has also seen a surge in foreign investments and developments, and property and investment values.
WHY CHOOSE CYPRUS?
Cyprus boasts a rich and diverse culture, mild Mediterranean climate, and a safe and stable setting ideal for raising families. Investors also look at Cyprus for business and investment purposes, recognizing numerous investment opportunities. The benefits of the Cyprus program are plenty:
- Fast-track procedure. Approval of citizenship application within three months;
- Simultaneous submission of residency and citizenship applications.
- No physical residence requirements. The only requirement is one visit every seven years.
- No language requirements.
- Parents qualify for citizenship provided they own a house valued at €500,000 + VAT or own a share of €500,000 in a residential property of the main applicant.
- Civil unions eligible to submit applications.
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU.
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe.
- Right to own property in an EU member state.
- Strategic geographical location forming a bridge between the EU, Middle East and North Africa with direct access to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Safest country in the world with a population under 5 million.
- Excellent education system as well as first-rate health care.
- An outstanding holiday destination.
Real Estate, Land Development or Infrastructure Project
Applicants may invest at least €2 million in the purchase or construction of buildings, land development projects (residential or commercial) or infrastructure projects.
Purchase, Creation or Participation in Cypriot Businesses or Companies
Applicants may invest at least €2 million in the purchase, creation or participation in businesses or companies based and operating in the Republic of Cyprus. These businesses or companies must have a tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five Cypriot citizens or European citizens.
Investment in Financial Assets of Cypriot Companies or Organizations
Applicants may invest at least €2 million in the financial assets of Cypriot companies or Cypriot organizations. This includes bonds, securities and debentures registered and issued in the Republic of Cyprus. Investors must maintain the purchased assets for a period of three years.
Applicants may invest in a combination of the above options. The combination of investments must total at least €2 million.